Overland Journey Hunza, Gojal & Gandhara
A breathtaking overland journey (Overland Journey Hunza, Gojal & Gandhara) that originates in Islamabad, then along the Karakoram highway. We then reach the divine and sublime Hunza Valley, en route to the Khunjerab Pass – the northern border along China. At 4733m this is not only the border point between China and Pakistan but also the place where the Pamir and Karakoram join hands. We will also stop at a unique site which is the meeting place of the world’s three highest mountain ranges – the Karakoram, Himalayas and Hindu Kush – on our way to the Khunjerab Pass.
We then go back over the picturesque Shangla Pass to the fertile and beautiful Swat valley. The trip ends at Peshawar, the historic gateway to the Indian sub-continent. The tour culminates with visits to Swat and Peshawar and an introduction to the region’s unique Gandhara Buddhist heritage and the very rich Pathan culture.
On way, you will have superb views of many spectacular peaks rising above 7000m, including Nanga Parbat, at 8125m, the highest of the peaks we will see during our journey. River Indus keeps your company alongside the highway for most of the journey.
This is a wonderful breathtaking tour that is sure to leave you in awe of what Pakistan, as a country, has in store for the tourists at large.
For more information on the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on a twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities, or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff, and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged at your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services were acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.