Islamabad, The Capital of Pakistan
We have a four-day tour of the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Islamabad is one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, whereas Rawalpindi is a garrison town. The main attractions in Islamabad are the Lok Virsa Museum which displays local cultures and customs like nowhere else. Shakar Parian, Pir Sohawa and Daman-e-Koh are the nearby viewpoints perched on the mountains in Islamabad. These mountains are the foothills of the Himalayas. The Rose & Jasmine garden is also a beautiful place and should not be ignored.
One day will be spent on a drive to Taxila which is the hub of the Gandhara Buddhist Civilization. The Taxila Museum provides an impressive insight to this civilization. One of the evenings will be spent at the Rawal Lake alongside the Rawal Dam, a peaceful and serene area of Islamabad.
A drive to Murree is also part of this tour. We go to the picturesque hill station of Murree and spend one complete day there. Along the way we experience the local cuisine as well as indulge in local culture and customs.
For more information on Islamabad and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Leave a Reply
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on a twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.