Tour to Swat, Kalam Valley
Swat, a land that shines with fruit-laden orchards, flower-filled slopes, meandering rivers, rumbling streams and is surrounded by the mighty ranges of the Hindu Kush and Himalayas. The valley is about 5000 feet above sea level, Saidu Sharif and Mingora are the towns that form the twin capital of this area.
Bahrain borders the Swat river and trout fishing is a favorite pastime. Kalam is 30km from Bahrain and about 2000m above sea level. The valley opens at Kalam and provides big pastures to the local shepherds. Enjoy the views of the highest mountain of the valley Falakser 20,500 feet. Malamjaba another outstanding hill station in Swat valley, with a newly open ski resort and chairlift.
Peshawar has always been important in the history of the sub-continent because of its location in Khyber Pass. Visit the street from story-tellers: Kissa Khawani bazaar, the street of Gold (Kasera bazaar), Karavan Serai and Mahabat Khan Mosque & Museum of Peshawar.
For more information on Swat / Kalam Valley and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:
Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on twin / single sharing basis
Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water)
Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary
Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure.
Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.