Hunza Cultural Tours
Adjacent to the Gilgit city is a detour to the fabled fairyland known as Hunza. The city of Aliabad serves as the commercial and cultural hub of Hunza. The two world-famous forts, namely Altit and Baltit fort are run under the Mir of Hunza. The Mir’s fort is also embellished and guests can experience royalty by staying there.
Rakaposhi, one of the awe-inspiring mountains is also visible from Aliabad bazaar. Hunza is known for the longevity of its locals and the average age there is around 100 years. It is also reputed to be a cancer-free area. The secret of this is the local’s cuisine which is based on apricots. The meat intake is also next to nothing.
Around the abundant gushing streams, roaring waterfalls, particularly in Hunza, one can find pink, white, red, yellow and blue flowers dancing everywhere during the spring season.
The autumn season in Northern Areas of Pakistan is something you have to experience to know first-hand. This is the time of year when the trees of poplar, apricot, mulberry, peach, apple, and plum burst into a riot of color with hues of orange, rust, and red. The clear and bracing weather offers the best view of the surrounding mountains. You will be amazed at how blue the sky can be and how clear the visibility is. From the usual ruckus of the cities, this is an experience that you are likely never to forget. It is an unforgettable experience.
For more information on Hunza and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:
Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on twin / single sharing basis
Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water)
Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary
Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure.
Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.