Karachi, The Largest Metropolis of Pakistan
Karachi is the gateway to Pakistan. It is home to the biggest airport and seaport of Pakistan. The major attractions in Karachi are The National Museum, Frere Hall, Tooba Mosque also known as Gol (round) masjid. The father of the nation Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s mausoleum is also located in Karachi.
Karachi is home to many pristine beaches namely Clifton Beach, Hawkes Bay, Sand’s Pit, and French Beach.
The hot springs of Mangopir are another good tourist attraction. It is home to a crocodile shrine where 100s are kept in an enclosure. Karachi has a bustling nightlife. The restaurants in Karachi number in thousands and range from top-end fine dining to lip-smacking street food.
Karachi is also home to a range of theatres and cultural centers that have stage plays in both English and Urdu. Just on the outskirts of Karachi, one can visit the Keenjhar Lake as well as the Haleji Lake, which is home to 85% of all the migratory birds in the world. From Karachi, one can also embark on the journey to Gwadar, Pasni, Turbat, and Ormara via the Coastal Highway.
One can go shopping in the very old and traditional Bohri Bazaar and also Empress Market. Both these markets are from colonial times. This is the most vibrant and most educated and intellectually rich city in Pakistan. It is home to about 100 languages. People from all over Pakistan flock to Karachi to look for greener pastures in their lives. Karachi is 2 hours away from Dubai via aircraft.
For more information on Karachi and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:
Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on twin / single sharing basis
Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water)
Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary
Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure.
Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.