Chitral Kalash Valley Tour
Kalash Valley is situated in District Chitral of province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Three valleys are named Bumburet, Rumbur, and Birir. These valleys are famous for Kalash people which are the oldest tribe of South Asia and well known throughout the world for their unique culture, religion, language festivals and way of living. These three valleys with these indigenous people are one of the main reasons for Chitral to be very famous for tourism. The language of the Kalash people is Kalasha.
Bumburet: The largest valley of Kalash is Bumburet. It is probably 20 kilometers from the village of Ayun Valley. It is the most favorite valley of tourists visiting Kalash that’s why most of the tourists visit it first. There are many motels available for tourists here. One famous among all is the PTDC motel.
Rumbur: The second-largest valley of Kalash is Rumbur. It is about 12 kilometers from Ayun Valley. A road turns right on the way between Ayun Valley and Bumburet and leads to Rumbur at an altitude of 7203 feet above sea level. This valley is famous for its undisturbed natural breathtaking nature’s beauty and picturesque views.
For more information on Chitral Kalash Valley and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.