Ultar Peak (7388m)
Ultar Peak (7388m) (the magnificent mountain) lies in the heart of Hunza Valley and is in the Batura chain of peaks which starts from Chalt village (Bar valley) to Kampir Dior in Kurumbar valley.
This beautiful mountain is surrounded by Lady Finger, Marble Peak, Harchinder Peak, and Passu Peak. The surrounding glaciers are Attabad, Ultar, Hassan Abad, and Batura.
Ultar Peak has been a challenge for the climbers in the past and even today. It’s known for its hard, steady and rock falls, overhanging rocks and sharp ridges. It has been attempted by many expeditions in the past but all attempts went in vain, finally, it was conquered by a Japanese expedition in 1997.
For more information on the Ultar Peak (7388m) and the Expeditions that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
DETAILS OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Accommodation: In good standard hotels on a full board/half twin basis in cities. During camping in international quality dome tents on twin sharing basis, with full board services.
2. Transportation: Air Conditioned transport in Islamabad and up to Skardu. 4×4 soft-top jeeps till trek head for members and equipment.
3. Meals: All meals in cities and during trekking and at the base camp.
4. Equipment: All camping & kitchen equipment will be provided during trekking and at the base camp.
5. Custom clearance: In Islamabad, we shall take care of the customs clearance procedure of equipment and we will store the equipment in our store till the arrival of the climbing team. The clearance fee is not included.
6. Briefing & De-briefing: We will assist you in briefing & de-briefing with the ministry of tourism and coordinate the matters with Government appointed Liaison officer.
7. Portage: All portage for the base camp food and camping equipment & for your personal gear (for high altitude equipment & high altitude food) weighing 100-Kg per person up to the base camp is included.
8. Supporting Staff: Qualified mountain guide, cook, cook helper will stay at the base camp with the group throughout the expedition to make sure the smooth conduct of the expedition.
Guarantee, for Helicopter rescue and pollution fee. (Fee not included)
Insurance, of porters, staff, Liaison officer.
Tips & portage & entrance fee at sites, hotels and at the airport.
9. Camping Services: Apart from complete kitchenette, we shall provide a Mess tent with folding tables & chairs, Toilet tent and two Pax dome tents for base camp.
Assistance, with foreigner’s registration office.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The royalty of the mountain & climbers insurance.
- Any additional service not mentioned in the itinerary or above chart of services.
- Any additional camping item as generators, satellite phone/fax or such accessories.
- Payments and kits of Liaison officer & High altitude porters.
- High altitude food, equipment, and porters.
- Charges of the customs clearance process.
- Government pollution fee.
- Any domestic or international Air Fare.
- Any delays or cancellations due to natural hazards like bad weather or landslides beyond the control of the land operators.
- Helicopter charges in case of use for any purpose.
- Doctors and medicines.
- Any services and equipment above base camp.