Thandiani to Nathiagali Trek
Camping & Trekking Experience in Lower Himalayas. 7 days trip 4 nights camping 2 nights in hotels.
Galis means hilltop or Pass in the local dialect. This trip on the Galis area follows the ridge all the way through the forests of giant pines. The further you get, the older and better-preserved the forests are, with much less terracing and cultivation. On really clear days there are magnificent views of the snow-covered Pir Panjal Range in Indian held Kashmir, and of Nanga Parbat, far to the northeast. One of the advantages of the Galis is that they are within two hours drive from Islamabad.
For more information on the K2 Base-Camp & Concordia Trek and the treks that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Accommodation: on twin sharing basis in the hotels in towns.
Camping Equipment: We Provide high-quality equipment to clients making their adventure the most Comfortable and enjoyable even on the harsh and hard part of the world Dome 3 tents during trekking and at the base camp, Mattresses Toilet Tent
Kitchen Equipment: Mess Tent with full Kitchen Equipment, Table & chairs, Kitchen utensil
Meals: Full board Darning camping and base camp, We provide the
Excellent quality food during your adventure when you start your Trek from Skardu to BC and back to Skardu, (fallboard). In Pakistan, RVT is the only expedition outfitter which provides fresh meat and vegetable at the base camps from time to time. Break Fast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea or coffee
Our Staff: We would not say our staff is the best one in Pakistan, you would say this after you Experience their punctuality,
Experience, good and humorous attitude with you. Any helicopter rescue is not included in the price for staff. Cook helper, porters & Sardar, Their daily allowance, Food, kit & equipment, insurance, accommodation, RVT Traveling Exp, like Islamabad to Skardu and Back to ISB,
TRANSPORTATION: Jeeps etc. with all expedition Luggage. Road head to Trek Head & back.
Porterage: Porter from Road to Base Camp and back to trek head, including food. Kitchen. And 12. Kg of member luggage.
Are you a Frequent Visitor Pakistan?
If you are coming to Pakistan for Expeditions, Trekking and you wish to keep your equipment in Pakistan, You are more
Then welcome to keep your equipment In our store either in Islamabad or you can keep them in Skardu. Like many other
climbers, expedition and trekking organizers you can keep them. This is a free service that only RVT offers to facilitate its clients.
- Submission of application for climbing permits and coordination with the Ministry of Tourism in order to update climbers with the progress.
- Arrangements of the first meeting with Guide and Ministry Briefing/De-Briefing in the Ministry of Tourism.
- Processing application for satellite permit (if required) Documentation for import and export of mountaineering cargo.
Following Mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them can be arranged on your request
- Any Meals at the hotel or on the way is not including in the cost. Cost of any soft drinks,
- Any domestic/international airfare, transportation in an airport for pick and drop.
- Personal trekking equipment like the sleeping bag sacks Shoes and all personal expenses such as mineral water, telephone, liquor, etc
- Hotel accommodation in Islamabad, and in towns
- Transportation from ISB to ISB
- Porter from Concordia to BC and back to Concordia, any additional expanse
- Porter for personal Extra luggage on the trek,
- Trekking permit fee US$ 50 per person.
- Horse for the trek.
- Medicines and any expense of personal nature,
- Rescue Helicopter charges 10,000 U$ in case of use for rescue
- Transfers to the airports for participants, Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
- Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature
- Any expense due to forced majors, cancellation of flights, landslides, evacuation or accident or delay beyond the control of the land operator
Luggage and Cargo:
- Before your arrival and departure, RVT takes care of your luggage.
- Clearance of Cargo before arrival, Clearance of your Cargo after your departure to your home.
- Storage of your unwanted belongings in Islamabad or Skardu, which you do not need during your adventure.
- Mail delivery at the Base Camp.
- Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
- The arrangement of high altitude porters (if required). Rock Valley Tours has the best high altitude porters in Pakistan.
- The arrangement of high altitude tents (VE 25 North Face Tents) on payment.
- A farewell dinner will be hosted from RVT in one of the best restaurants or hotels in Rawalpindi/Islamabad with your staff who will be coming back with you from the base camp or your adventure.
Taxes Fees & Tipping:
The following fees and taxes are included in our quotation, for members, RVT crew and Camping fees, Bridge crossing Fees (Porter, porter Sardar, and RVT staff Tip is not included in the cost)
- If any member splits from the expedition for his/her own reason, that member will bear all transportation costs on the way back to Rawalpindi.
- In case of damage to the base camp tent or any Equipment, the trek member will be charged the original value of Equipment.
- 80 % Advance on date block & confirmation of services, minimum 02 Month before the commencement of trek nonrefundable.
- 20 % balance payable before one month of trek Start.
- Foreigner client must share there passport copy, 02 passport size Photograph full detail for trek permission requirement.
- If any member leaves the trek at any stage, the organization will not be liable to refund the payment.