Naran, Kaghan, Shogran Valley Tour
The Kaghan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Pakistan and is reminiscent of the alpine scenery of Europe. There are many hill stations in this picturesque valley.
Balakot, where the Kaghan Valley begins, is four hours’ drive from Islamabad. If one continues to drive towards Kiwai, 24 kilometers from Balakot, a track leads off to the right and climbs steeply up to the plateau of Shogran. At Kawai, we will leave the main road going to the Kaghan & Naran and return on this track when going to Shogran. The road winds up through dense pine forests. When you arrive at Shogran, at 2400 meters above sea level, you will notice that it stands well above the valley, and is the most beautiful place to spend the weekend or a short holiday.
When one travels through Kaghan, one pass communities with stone and wood homes surrounded by rice fields. We follow the Kunhar River until we reach the village of Naran. Visit Saiful-Maluk Lake, where the peak of Malika Parbat (5390 m) is mirrored in the deep blue waters.
This lake was named after Prince Saiful-Maluk who fell in love with a fairy whom he saw bathing in the lake and was mesmerized by her beauty. Once you come to this part of Pakistan, you will not want to leave. It is awe-inspiring and truly a natural wonder of the world.
For more information on Naran / Kaghan / Shogran Valley Tour and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Leave a Reply
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on a twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities, or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff, and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged at your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services were acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.