Lahore, The Cultural Heart of Pakistan
Lahore is the 2nd biggest city in Pakistan. It is situated on the banks of River Ravi.
The land of Ali Hajwiri, better known as Daata Sahib, a saint who arrived here in the 11th century. A truly historic city with a very well pronounced old city that has a truly fabulous Mughal enclave. The enclave houses the Baadshahi Mosque, an intricate creation of red stone and white marble, built by Shah Jehan. It is also home to the Lahore Fort, in all its splendor and glory and the Palace of a million mirrors. Gurdwara Arjun Singh, the 5th Guru of the Sikh religion is also located within the Mughal enclave.
We will enter the old walled city of Lahore through Delhi Gate and walk through the crowded bazaar to the Wazir Khan Mosque, an artistic display of multi-colored mosaics of glazed tiles and frescoes. How can Lahore be complete without the visit to the historic Shalimar Gardens and its 414 fountains?
Lahore also houses the tomb of Mughul Emperor Jehangir and his beloved Queen Noor Jehan, adjoining the Caravan Serai (motel) of Emperor Akbar. Do not neglect the Lahore Museum, best known for “The Statue of Fasting Buddha”.
Wagah border flag-lowering ceremony can be witnessed in the evening prior to the sunset. There is nothing like this anywhere in the world.
One can also find all sorts of cuisines and exceptional local food in Lahore.
For more information on Lahore and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on a twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities, or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff, and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged at your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services were acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.