Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat Base Camp
The most imposing sight along the historic Karakoram Highway is undoubtedly Nanga Parbat (8125m), the ninth highest peak in the world. When approaching the north, a narrow jeep track leads you to Tatto Village. This is the point where the jeeps are left behind and the only way forward is on foot via a 3-hour trek. This peak is also known as “The Killer Mountain” as many climbers have died while attempting to reach the top. The view of the mountain, the glacier flowing from it and the pine forests at its feet are simply superb.
Once when you arrive at Fairy Meadows, there is an optional trek, crossing the glaciers to the Nanga Parbat base camp of Nanga Parbat. The name Fairy Meadows was given to this place by German tourists. The local name for this breathtaking grassland in Joot. It is located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan.
The best part about Nanga Parbat is the base came and the awe-inspiring climb to reach the summit. Nanga Parbat, Kashmiri words for “Naked Mountain”, is so named because its sides are too steep to allow snow to cover it completely. It is eroding at a spectacular rate due to glaciers, the Indus River, and immense precipitation, yet at the same time, it is growing faster than any other mountain on Earth.
It is undoubtedly one of the natural wonders of the world.
For more information on Fairy Meadows Nanga Parbat Base Camp and the tours that we run there, contact us via:
WhatsApp: +92 347 4598096 | +92 345 4354348
Services & Cost Includes:Accommodation: Luxury / Standard category rooms in the hotels on a twin / single sharing basis Meals: Full Board (All meals include soft drinks & mineral water) Transport: Air-conditioned transport available for all locations of the itinerary Invitation Letter: For Tourist Visa procedure. Our Team: Comprised of experienced professional staff Safety: First Aid boxes on buses and during Trekking. Fire Extinguishers on buses. Accommodation: On Triple sharing basis 03 Nights at Hotel 02 Nights at Huts/Camp. Transport: AC Saloon Coaster from ISB to Raikot Bridge and back to ISB, X4X Jeep: Local Mountains Jeeps from Raikot to Tattu and back to Raikot. Meals: All meals include in Hotels and at Camp. (05 B/F 05 Lunch 05 Dinner) snack pack during traveling. Portage on the trek: 10 Kg. of personal luggage for the trek from Tattu to Fairy Meadows and back to Tattu. Professional Staff: Experience professional Climber Mountain Guides
Services & Cost Does Not Include:
- Domestic/International airfares and airport taxes.
- Any expenses due to cancellation of flights, landslides, other natural calamities, or acts of God beyond the control of Rock valley Tours, their staff, and suppliers.
- Any expenses of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- The mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also a few others like Doctor Rescue Team, etc. can be arranged at your request.
- Personal trekking equipment/clothing.
- Room Service and additional ancillary services were acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication, evacuation, and rescue charges if any.
- Entry fee to be charged on actual rates wherever applicable.